Do you have an idea that could improve patient care? Does it involve creating tools or technologies that don’t currently exist?
The Advancing Innovation in Medicine (AIM) Fund is a pilot program with a specific goal: to discover, develop, and commercialize innovative ideas at Royal Columbian Hospital. The Foundation has been speaking with members of the Royal Columbian family, including physicians, nurses, technologists and patients who have ideas for new products, technologies, or medical tools.
This Fund aims to foster an innovative culture at Royal Columbian Hospital by providing:
- Financial support to selected projects as they achieve predetermined milestones
- Technical and entrepreneurial expertise for selected ideas
- A marketable idea summary for all ideas
- Basic peripheral research services for all ideas
- A suite of idea development materials to all participants.
To schedule a time to share your idea or learn more about the Advancing Innovation in Medicine (AIM) Fund, please feel free to email Alison Cowie.