Discounts for staff/medical staff
Here are discounted offers available to Royal Columbian staff and medical staff, subject to availability at participating businesses:
• Steve’s Poke Bar exclusively at the Brewery District Location (237 Nelson’s Crescent, New Westminster): Signature Poke Bowls + Drink for $13.00, valid in-store and on the Steve’s Poke Bar app only on New Year’s Day (Friday January 1st, 2021). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
• Boston Pizza Big Bend (5801 Marine Way, Burnaby) is generously offering a 20% discount on takeout orders to Royal Columbian’s hard working healthcare team. Directions: If ordering in-person, mention this 20% discount and show your Fraser Health ID. If ordering online or over the phone (604-4434-7555), please use the code “RCH20.”
• Sapperton District Taphouse (421 E Columbia Street, New Westminster) offers all RCH staff 50% off food orders for pick up orders (entry through our back entrance). Available 3pm-10pm. Call 604.521.1144 to place your order.
• Vancouver Soup Company is offering 10% off of all food and free delivery for RCH Employees with the discount code: rch2020. To receive free delivery, please select “pick up” and in the notes section write “free delivery for RCH Employees”.
• Frontline workers and first responders receive 15% off food and beverage at Time & Place in Burnaby, from Wednesday to Saturday, 5 pm to 10 pm until December 30, 2020. Must show ID to receive discount, and applicable to non-alcoholic beverages only.
• Royal Columbian Hospital Foundation is covering the cost of taxi service as needed for staff and medical staff. Please connect with your supervisor for further information.
• Key West Ford is offering an insured fleet of vehicles for staff and medical staff who would like to drive themselves to/from work. Please connect with your supervisor for further information.
• Get 19% off all scrub tops at Happily Scrubbed with the code RCHHEROS. 15% of all sales from your hospital will be donated back to your foundation. shop here and use the code RCHHEROS at checkout.
• In recognition of the important role that essential workers and staff at hospitals play in our community, Notary Public Paul Williams wants to extend a discount of 10% off services by April 30, 2021, including Wills, Powers of Attorney, Representation agreements, and Notarizations. A person has only to show workplace identification or a business card to take advantage of this offer. Contact 604-245-2244 for more information.
• Lantern Academy is offering free video tutoring via Zoom for children of essential service workers. Math classes for grades K-12 are held three times per week, and are two hours long. Other subjects will be added in the coming weeks. To learn more, visit their website. Link to https://lanternacademy.com/