Calling all our nature photographers! Royal Columbia Hospital Foundation is thrilled to announce our photo contest. We are currently seeking beautiful and captivating images of beautiful British Columbia nature to be featured on the three new donors walls in the main lobby of the new Jim Pattison Acute Care Tower.
This is a fantastic opportunity for your photography to be showcased and admired by all who visit the hospital. We are eager to review all submissions and select three exceptional photos to be highlighted on our donor walls. Don’t miss out on this chance to have your work recognized and appreciated.
Submit your entries today!
CLICK HERE to see how the winning images will be incorporated into the new donor walls.
PRIZE: We will pick three winning entries and award each winner a prize of $500.
All images must be captured in unrestricted natural settings/environments.
- Images of people, pets, captive animals, and cultivated plants are not permitted.
- Every image captured should respect the subject, i.e., the environment and nature.
- Images must be from within British Columbia, with a preference for locations closer to the Royal Columbian Hospital and the Fraser Valley Region.
- Images need to be submitted with a minimum of 300 DPI.
- Multiple entries are allowed and encouraged.
- Please submit only your own photography and ensure you (the photographer) hold the copyrights to the images submitted.
- Retouched images are accepted. However, the judging panel may request a copy of the original image.
- The contest is only open to current employees working at RCH and retired RCH physicians and staff.
DEADLINE: Friday, September 29, 2023.
Please email your photo submission(s) to email@example.com prior to completing the submission form in full below. Be sure to save your photo file using your first and last name, as well as numbering for multiple submissions. (e.g. John Smith; John Smith2) Please also input the photo file name in the subject line.
In case of inquiry, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission: Nature Photography Contest!