Staff 50.50 Lottery
Attention Fraser Health employees! Here’s your chance to support Royal Columbian Hospital and win some cash!
All Fraser Health employees are welcome to join the Foundation’s 50/50 Staff Lottery, drawn every other Wednesday after payroll Friday at 4 pm. You can view the draws live on Facebook and all draws are witnessed by a Non-Foundation Staff member.
Each entry is $5, and you can purchase more entries to increase your chances of winning!
See Craig’s Jackpot Moment:
Jackpot & Impact
Our biweekly winner takes home 50% of the prize, with the other half going to support the Peer Advised Impact Fund (PAIF), supporting the purchase of equipment under $10,000.
Last December, close to $45,000 in equipment requests were approved, including:
- 6th floor – 2 portable Telemetry packs
- Maternity – Medela Breast Pump
- ER – Pediatric exam table with digital scale & a Medela Breast Pump
- OR – Telescope
- OR/Anesthesia – Medfusion pumps
- 5th Floor – Digital scale
50/50 Lottery Sign Up
Fill out this form to enrol in the current 2022/23 Royal Columbian Hospital Foundation 50/50 Lottery (Licence #131956, ending with April 12, 2023 draw). We will contact you for further information.
"*" indicates required fields
Important Information: As per our BC Gaming Licence, all lottery participants must re-apply every year. Renewal notices start in January, please check your email for your renewal reminder.
Have more questions? Contact Annalissa Magleo at Annalissa.Magleo@fraserhealth.ca or 604.520.4063. Good luck! You can have a say in where 50/50 lottery proceeds are used.
Rules of Play
- To be eligible to enter, you must be 19 years of age and on Fraser Health payroll as a regular full-time, part-time or casual employee.
- Complete and submit the form below to pay for your entries by Fraser Health payroll deduction. A report by payroll deductions is provided to RCH Foundation by Fraser Health payroll each pay period. You will only receive an entry in pay periods in which you have earned income. You will not receive entries during unpaid leaves.
- Winners must sign a release prior to receiving their cheque.
- Ticket purchasers must be 19 years of age or older. If a winning ticket bears a minor’s name, the prize will be lawfully delivered on behalf of the minor to the minor’s parent, legal guardian or trustee. As a result of each entry having an assigned unique ticket number, there will be no tie or prize split. Tickets are drawn using an approved, licensed random number generator system.
- In the case where the draw is delayed, an amendment will be submitted to BC Gaming with a proposed new date. Lottery participants will be notiﬁed of the new draw date and time via a livestream announcement on https://www.facebook.com/RoyalColumbian.
- Winners will be notiﬁed by phone. Prize is in the form of a cheque or electronic transfer. Winner’s names and amounts are posted on Site Information Boards located throughout Royal Columbian Hospital. A bi-weekly e-mail announcement with the winner’s names and amounts is also sent to all participants who included an email address with their application.
- Any inquiries or complaints, please contact Annalissa Magleo at 604-520-4063.
|Chances are 1 in 1,884 per draw (total tickets for sale) to win. Actual odds depend on number of tickets sold.||BC Gaming Event Licence #131956|
|Problem Gambling Help Line: 1-888-795-6111
|Know your limit, play within it.||19+|